The Customer Service department is, within the Supply Chain department, responsible for customer contact. Primarily the contact is based on the acceptance of orders and on time deliveries. Secondary the contact is focused on after sales, expanding the order volume and product range.
The Customer Service Representative contributes to the operational processes to create a consistent customer relationship.
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Customer Service Manager and cooperates with the colleagues Customer Service Representatives.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Frequent customer contact in order to maintain and increase the sales volume and supports sales;
- Analyzing order patterns, communication to customers about optimizing order volume in order to minimize logistics costs;
- Obtains knowledge about customers and their activities. Informs Sales and Supply Chain colleagues about relevant issues;
- Order acceptance and registration;
- Follow up on Sample requests;
- Preferably knowledge of Export activities ( B/L, L/C, incoterms)
- Provides sales related documents to customers (PDS/MSDS/COA/Long term declarations or others on request);
- Coordinating transportation to customers with logistic provider and monitors deliveries to customers;
- Registration and follow up on customer complaints;
- Familiar with working with SAP & MS office applications
- MBO/HBO at least 5 years working experience in OTC environment, handling customer portfolio’s, supporting Sales Managers
- Fluent in English and preferable good in French or German
- Customer Focused and excellent planner/organizer
- Curious with open attitude
- Thinking in Solutions, out of the box
- Strong Team player that will help and backup colleagues in the team
Deze opdracht zal op basis van werving & selectie worden ingevuld. Dat wil zeggen dat je direct op contract komt bij deze opdachtgever!
Voor meer informatie kan je contact opnemen met Bob den Dekker (06-15868096) of Olaf de Kok (06-15868095)